Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tatiana's Senior Portraits

I loved taking Tatianna's senior portraits in the beautiful state of Colorado! This girl is just stunning and she was so easy to photograph. We had 3 outfit changes with many different settings, which is what I love about Colorado. You can literally go anywhere and take beautiful photos, one being her very backyard! We even took a few pictures in her bright red truck, which I loved! It's always exciting when seniors incorporate something that is special to them into a shoot. 
I really enjoyed getting to know this sweet and gorgeous girl and I know she has a bright future ahead of her. I wish her the very best when choosing the college she wants to go to! I hope to be back in Colorado someday to see her and her sweet mom again! :) 
Enjoy your senior year Tatianna! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment