Monday, November 30, 2015

Kayla and Jared's Senior Portraits

It's crazy to think that I used to babysit these two back when I was in high school and now they are graduating from high school themselves! Where does the time go? Kayla and Jared are twins, and they will both graduate from Clovis High (go cougars) this year! Jared plays football and wrestles, while Kayla runs cross country and track. They are both great kids with bright futures ahead of them. Photographing two seniors for the same photo shoot is a rarity for me, but I enjoyed the change of pace. Especially when I got to take photos of them together; they were cracking inside jokes and making each other laugh, which made me laugh. It was a lot of fun! I wish them both the very best! Enjoy the photos :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment