Monday, July 20, 2015

Justin+Brooke Proposal

One of my best friends, Brooke, is engaged and will soon be marrying the love of her life, Justin! I was very lucky to be able to witness and capture such a special moment that happens only once in a lifetime. I don't think I've ever been so nervous for a shoot before! Not only did I have to pretend I didn't know this proposal was happening for weeks, but I also had to hide in one of the bedrooms right before Justin proposed. Lets just say my heart was pounding! Brookie had no idea I was there and after she said yes she looked over and realized it was me taking their photos. With tears running down her face she gasped, "Meghan?! How long have you known this was happening?!" 
After Justin proposed we walked around to take more photos, and then it started to rain (which was a first for me). Luckily, this was not a problem for Brooke or Justin, which is why I love them. They were both so willing and excited to take photos rain or shine! 
Brookie and I have been very close friends since jr. high school and when she introduced me to Justin, I knew he was the perfect fit for her. He is a genuine guy who is always making her laugh and together they portray what a Godly relationship looks like. Brookie is so beautiful inside and out (literally) and she has such a loving and tender heart, which I know Justin will protect for the rest of their lives. I wish them both the very best and I can't wait to celebrate with them on their wedding day! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment