Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Brittany's Grad Photos

I had such a great time traveling to Arizona to take photos of my gorgeous friend Brittany! She recently graduated from ASU with a degree in kinesiology and I couldn't be more proud of her and all of her accomplishments. We started off the shoot by taking photos on campus, however we lost lighting quickly and soon we were taking photos in the dark! After the shoot, I was worried we didn't get that "perfect photo" (since the sun decided to hide from us) and I asked Britt what she thought of taking more photos the next day. She was down! The second time around we made sure to start taking photos earlier, giving us much more time to relax and have fun. I thoroughly enjoyed this two day shoot with Brittany. She is one of my best friends and we giggled and goofed around the whole time (still managing to get great photos of course)! Love ya to death Britt and thank you for being such a great friend! :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment