Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lexy+Taylor+Jessica Grad Photos

These three beauties were my roomies this past year and I must say they looked smokin hot during this shoot, but they always look hot ;). Lexy was a decathlete on the track team and Taylor and Jessica were on the swim team for UCLA. Basically my roomies are studs. Not only are they studly athletes, but they are also close friends of mine and we had so much fun during this shoot! This shoot consisted of a lot of silliness, champagne, and a swim in the Shapiro fountain... which was awesome. I miss these girls so much already and I will never forget our fun nights of playing Uno, dancing with One Direction cardboard cutouts, extravagant movie/Bachelor/Scandal nights with lots of food and goodies (all thanks to Lexy), and going on fun adventures (Fig and Olive was always a must). You girls rock and definitely made my last quarter at UCLA one I will never forget! :) 







I love the photo taken above, but I definitely wasn't prepared for it. Within seconds myself and my camera were drenched in champagne! But it was worth it for the shot ;)







Loved when Taylor and Jessica revealed their UCLA swimsuits! They can't help but jump into water when near them ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment