Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kelsey's Grad Photos

What can I say? Kelsey is just stunning and her and Michael are so gosh darn cute! I had so much fun doing this photoshoot with Kels. Michael came along to watch, which was a bonus for me cause I made him my lighting assistant ha! I also threw Michael into a few shots, which resulted in some cute couple photos. Both Kelsey and Michael were talented cross country and track athletes at UCLA. Kelsey was the women's number 1 runner for the last 3 years and a top runner in the NCAA. Seriously she is such a stud and a very humble and kind stud at that. I love this girl to pieces and we have shared many memories running together for 5 years! I'm so excited to see where running and her love for rocks (Geology major) take her in life! ;)































No comments:

Post a Comment